UnFound is for tech founders and start-ups looking for a different way to set-up and run platform businesses.
It brings together platforms that would like to go about their business in a more collaborative and inclusive way. Find out how we can make the digital economy our own.
Is this you? Get involved!
HOW IT WORKS
You probably have lots of questions about platform co-operatives and how this all works. We have the answers!
- Digital companies are monopolising key economic sectors
- Labour platforms are encouraging precarious employment practices
- Co-operatives can expand their presence in the digital economy
- There is a demand for user and worker-owned digital platforms
- Co-operative models can be more competitive than investor-owned models
- Crowdfunding can challenge investor capital
Interested to know more? We’re hosting 24 FREE events in 12 tech hubs across the UK. Join us:
WHAT IS UNFOUND
UnFound is an accelerator programme for platform co-ops in the UK. The next accelerator will run in 2020 – throughout 2019 we will be taking UnFound on the road to tech hubs across the UK.
UnFound is delivered by Co-operatives UK and Stir to Action and funded by The Hive, a programme for co-ops from Co-operatives UK funded by The Co-operative Bank.